Here’s a chance to have your photograph in the Spalding Conservation Area exhibition this summer.
The Voice has teamed up with Spalding Photographic Society and Spalding and District Civic Society to give readers a chance to have their images featured in the display moving throughout the town from May to September.
There are four periods of entry:
- Thursday, May 4 until Wednesday, May 24;
- Thursday, May 25 to Wednesday, June 28;
- Thursday, June 29 to Wednesday, July 26;
- Thursday, July 27 to Wednesday, August 30.
Each period winner (judged by The Voice) will be displayed. The owner of the image judged overall winner will receive a large framed print of it.
Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or send prints to Conservation competition, The Spalding and South Holland Voice, 14-16 Winsover Road, Spalding PE11 1EJ.
- Rules: Photographs can be of any subject within Spalding Conservation Area. Each entry to have a title. Maximum four entries per person. Entries imply permission for possible use in exhibition.