Sporty youngsters have no excuse for being bored these summer holidays with a packed programme of activities on offer at Spalding’s Castle Sports Complex.
Events start today (Thursday) and there is something different planned for each day through until September 3 with the Castle’s well-trained and highly dedicated team.
The themed weeks are as follows
- Let the Games Begin – Celebrate the start of the summer and Legacy of the 2012 Games.
- Around the World – The celebration of native sports and cultures.
- Time Travellers – Classic games and sports with a modern twist
- Super Heroes – A chance to release your inner superhero
- Wild West – Jump on the band wagon for this explosive week of extreme adventures
- Legacy Week – Finish your summer with a bang, educated and inspired.
The activity camps engage and educate children on the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle.
The programme will consist of a variety of sports which will be linked to the themed weeks above.
Sports such as swimming, archery and football will be amongst the many scheduled activities planned.
There will also be arts and crafts sessions scheduled to allow the children to develop their creative side.
Children will need to take a packed lunch and a change of clothing for their swimming activities.
For a standard day (9.30am-4.30pm) the cost is £22 per child per day, £104 for the week.
For a week of extended days (8.30am-5.30pm) the cost is £26 per child per day, £124 for the week.
Sessions will run five days a week. They are suitable for children aged five to 12.
Childcare vouchers and support Tax Credits are accepted and the programme is Ofsted registered.
Should anyone want to book, or need any further information contact the sports complex on 01775 762178.