Cars and shed destroyed in fire

Fire crews were called to a second fire at a Sutton Bridge home outbuilding in a week last night.

Two cars along with a garden shed were destroyed in the blaze that took place at a Bridge Road property around 8.30pm last night (Wednesday).

Crews from Spalding, Holbeach and Long Sutton attended the fire which Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say was caused by a electrical fault in a tumble dryer that was in the shed.

A spokesman for the service, said: “Crews used two hose reels, breathing apparatus, main jet and thermal imaging camera to extinguish.”

It follows crews attending a fire in a brick shed in Princes Street on Monday.

Leave a Reply