Ayscoughfee Hall Museum and Gardens is often described as the jewel in Spalding’s crown and there’s always something exciting going on there.
Although April is nearly over there’s still time to catch a couple of events running this month.
- Spalding Photographic Society is running its annual exhibition in the Geest Gallery until Wednesday.
It’s a welcome return by this popular group and everyone is welcome to drop in and have a look.
- On Sunday Spalding Folk Club take to the South Lawn for the first concert of the summer season.
Take along something to sit on and enjoy the music from 2pm to 4pm.
There are plenty of events planned throughout May.
- For the whole month, Ed Baxter will be running his exhibition “Mixed Emotions”.
This mixed media exhibition includes painting, collage and photography. The work on show is from different times and events in Ed’s life.
- The museum holds its annual craft fair on Saturday and Sunday, May 3 and 4.
There’ll be lots to do inside and outside (weather permitting!) showcasing lots of local fabulous, handmade crafts.
- Sunday, May 18 sees the Fairytale Wedding Festival take over the hall and gardens offering all you need for your special day.
- Next up in the series of summer concerts is the Banovallum Brass Band on May 25.
A popular favourite, go along with something to sit on and have a great afternoon!
The concert is on the South Lawn, from 2pm to 4pm.