A brick outhouse and its contents have been completely destroyed in a Sutton Bridge fire.
Crews from Long Sutton, Spalding and Norfolk fire crews attended the incident which was reported in the village shortly before 5.45pm last night (Monday).
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said an electrical fault was the cause of the fire.
A spokesman said: “There was severe fire damage to 100 per cent of a brick built shed and contents.
“This was extinguished using COBRA (a high pressure water system) and two breathing apparatus and was caused by an electrical fault.”