Abbeygate Rest Home in Crowland offers a home-from-home for those who are no longer to live independently in their own homes.
Set in its own grounds in the centre of the historic market town, the home is within walking distance of a range of shops and facilities, including grocers, butchers, newsagents, hardware, cafe, bakers, public house, garden centre, dentists, doctors, churches of different denominations and a Friday market.
Accommodation at Abbeygate Rest Home consists of seventeen ground floor rooms with seven newly refurbished first floor rooms with wet rooms accessible via a cabin platform lift.
- Highly trained, qualified and friendly staff.
- Options for both long-term residency and respite care.
- A varied and balanced menu, with special diets catered for, prepared in our own kitchen by the resident cook.
- A planned programme of entertainment and activities.
- Outings to local amenities and meeting places.
- Brand new Day Care facility which will soon offer transport from nearby towns and villages.
The attractive and sunny conservatory is a popular place for residents to gather and a secure garden space with patio area is available for residents and is accessible to those in wheelchairs or with other mobility problems.
The home was rated as “good” in a Care Quality Commission inspection in June last year.
Find out more at www.abbeygateresthomes.co.uk/locations/crowland/